Product reviews play a crucial role when we are talking about the Amazon business as they help in generating more sales and boosting rank. So, there is always a need to have a process that can encourage your customers to leave a review after every purchase. It is quite possible that you have a slow-moving product. In this situation, the amazon vine program has got you covered.
Amazon Vine is basically a customer review program in which Amazon reviewers or Vine Voices are selected based on their review rank. This rank is usually assigned on the basis of benefit, quality, and quantity of their reviews to other Amazon customers.
Amazon has launched this program in order to provide unbiased and honest reviews to customers. Customers receive free products in exchange of reviews.
Vine Voices are not paid to provide reviews instead they will just collect a free product. All of the vine products are submitted by vendors to Amazon which are then distributed by Amazon to the selected customers. Vendors will have no control over what voices will review their products. Either it can be negative or positive.
How it works:
Once you enrolled in this program, one of the vine voices can request to review your product. In exchange of your product, you will get a review.
Well, one thing that you should keep in your mind is that there is no guarantee that you will receive a positive review. It depends on your product and the reputation of the product in the customer’s mind.
How to enroll in Amazon Vine program:
Currently, it is accessible by third-party sellers as well and costs no fee. All you have to bear is the cost of the product provided for review. Given below are some requirements that you must fulfill in order to register for this program.
- You must be a brand registered seller on Amazon.
- You must provide each product for free for which you want review.
- Must contain less than 30 reviews on your listing.
- Your product should not fall under the “adult” products.
- The product must be FBA in new condition.
- It must be launched when you are about to enroll for the vine program.
- Must contain available inventory.
- Must add image and description to your listings.
- From your seller central account go to Vine under advertising tab.
- You will see “enroll in amazon vine” button.
- Then you will be asked to provide your ASIN, after that tap on enrollment.
After that you need to send your product to amazon which will be forwarded to customers. Currently, Amazon allow users to register up to 5 ASINs at a time. It hardly takes 4 to 8 weeks to receive a review from voices. This is because they need some time to evaluate your product.
Pros and Cons of Vine Program:
- You can receive almost 30 reviews.
- As vine voice are selected by Amazon so they surely provide through, detailed, and oriented reviews.
- Voice notifies about every aspect of the product.
- It is totally free; no enrollment charges.
- Having positive reviews; if received, about your products you will surely have more sales and revenue.
- There is no guarantee that you will receive positive reviews every time.
- You can only enroll to this program if your brand is registered.
At a time, only 5 products can be enrolled in this program.