Amazon baby registry is a great place to start your search for all the items you will need for your new arrival. Amazon has a wide variety of options and choices, plus you can add items from other retailers to your Amazon baby registry as well. In this article, I’ll explain to you how to find an Amazon baby registry quickly and easily.
Amazon baby registry is an amazing feature as it not only helps you keep track of things to buy for the baby, but it also allows your friends and family to gift something. Everyone is not aware of how to find an Amazon baby registry or create one. A universal registry is a perfect way to help new parents, as it lets them save money for the necessities of the baby and avoid buying duplicate baby products.
Amazon has made a name for itself as the best platform for hosting baby registries, so we’ll discuss how the Amazon baby registry works. Let’s dive in.
Table of contents
How To Create a Baby Registry on Amazon?
Creating an Amazon Baby Registry is a pretty simple task, it might seem daunting, but honestly, it’s not. All you need to do is follow the process mentioned below and you will be all set to run your Amazon baby registry page.
Step 1: Start Your Amazon Baby Registry
Create a new baby registry on Amazon.com. If you don’t have one, then you’ll be directed to log in to your Amazon account or make an account after clicking the “Login” button.
Step 2: Enter Your Personal Details
After you sign up, you need to fill in us with basic information about the baby, yourself, and where you want people to send the gift items.
Be careful with what you add to the shipping address. Select an address where you are sure that someone will be present to receive the parcel.
The gift Options tab lets you be part of a Diaper Fund. Here you can signup for Amazon gift cards and allow group gifting for products that are expensive. If you choose to register for Amazon gift cards, the sending party has the option of giving you a card with a set credit value instead of buying baby products–a great way to save money!
The Diaper Fund is a fantastic tool that allows you to enlist the help of your friends and family in providing money for diapers, up to a maximum of $550. Amazon gift cards can be used to make donations. They may be utilized to purchase anything on Amazon, not just diapers.
Allowing group gifting for items above a certain price lets your customers gift whatever they want, rather than sticking to low-cost items.
You can settle the registry’s accessibility in three possible ways:
- Accessibility is important so that everyone can view the website.
- Make it exclusive to those you have shared it with. For this choice, you’ll receive a personal link that only they can access.
- Keep your register to yourself. Only you and other co-registrants will be able to access it.
Amazon doesn’t just notify you when someone buys an item off the registry- they also send you exclusive offers and discounts if you subscribe to their Registry Newsletter.
Step 3: Add Products to The New Baby Registry
Following are the steps required to add a list of items to your Amazon baby registry: After signing into your Amazon account, you will be sent to a page where you may add a list of items to your new child’s registry. There are two phases to this procedure:
- Open the registry checklist. Amazon has put together an organized list of baby essentials.
- Open a new product page on Amazon and add a particular item to your Amazon baby registry.
Adding new objects to the list is simple. You may purchase some of the baby items right away if you need them immediately. Even if you’re not satisfied with a product, Amazon allows returns. At the top of your registration page, you’ll find a pair of fast access buttons to essential menus.
- Registry Settings: This is where you may make changes to your preferences at any time.
- Add Products: To begin putting together a Wishlist, choose this option.
- Registry: Click on the ‘Share Registry’ button in order to share the link with friends and family.
- Welcome Box: After establishing the baby registry, Amazon will send you and your newborn a surprise welcome box.
- Completion Discount: By setting up a Diaper Fund registry, future mothers can receive a 20% discount on their total purchase. You can monitor how much has been donated to the fund easily and use the extra funds for other things like your Prime membership or Amazon Family subscription.
Step 4: Time to Share Your Baby Registry with Loved Ones
Send out a registry announcement to your loved ones after you’re done signing up for gifts.
To do so, just click Share Your Registry. You’ll be given a URL that you may share with anybody you choose. If that is the case, you have the choice of making your registry public so that anyone can see it.
Your friends and family can consult your wish list to plan the perfect gifts for you, taking into account cost and priority. To avoid any duplicates, all items you have already received will be clearly marked.
How Does Amazon Baby Registry Work?
Amazon baby registry is Amazon’s gift registry service for new and expecting parents. Parents can create a registry, add items to it, and share it with friends and family. Amazon sends the parents a welcome box after they create a registry. The box contains sample products from Amazon Family memberships as well as coupons and other offers.
Amazon also has a completion discount for registry members. Registry members who purchase all of the items on their registry list receive a 20% discount on the total cost of the items. Amazon baby registry is free to use and anyone can create a registry. Parents can add any item to their registry, including items from other retailers.
Amazon also offers a diaper fund option for registries, which allows friends and family to contribute to the purchase of diapers for the parents. Amazon baby registry is a convenient way for parents to manage their gift registry and get discounts on items they need for their new arrival. Amazon makes it easy to find and purchase gifts for new parents, and the Amazon baby registry is a great way to get started.
How To Get Amazon Baby Registry Welcome Box?
In the following 5 points, I have cover the baby registry welcome box topic as how to get it:
- The only thing better than free stuff? More free STUFF! You can sign up for amazon prime now and get a 30-day trial. You can cancel at any time during that period if you change your mind about wanting to be part of this awesome opportunity.
- You can quickly start an Amazon baby registry by inputting information such as your due date and shipping address. If you want to use BabyCenter’s Registry Builder, select “public” so that all of your registries will be in one place.
- There are a lot of things to consider before you start an Amazon baby registry. Mark off at least 60% of your list. You get a checklist of recommended items when you begin an Amazon baby registry. Let’s assume your checklist has 74 items on it. To be eligible for your free welcome box, you’ll need to check off at least 45 items. Consider that you don’t have to finish all 45 of the registrations – only the little boxes next to each one must be checked.
- At least $10 must be spent and transferred from your registry. Remember that you don’t have to spend the full amount; someone else may give you gifts, so a family member could be the one to buy any non-gift card products from it. If you’d prefer, you may make that initial purchase! One thing to keep in mind: You must actually deliver the order before requesting your box. This confuses a lot of parents-to-be!
- Once you’ve completed the steps above, tick the “claim now” tab on the “Benefits and Welcome Box” page. The welcome box will be added to your shopping cart as a result of this. Be certain to choose the box following to “use your $35.00 Promotional balance” when you go to checkout. You will only be charged for the box if you don’t pick this selection. Only customers in the continental United States are eligible for the box.
How To Find a Baby Registry on Amazon?
It’s easy to search for the Baby Registry on Amazon of your family, friends, and colleagues if they have made it public. Baby Registries are easy to search for one to six hours later after they are created.
If you know the Amazon account (email address) associated with the registry:
- Visit Amazon.com and log in.
- Click the Accounts & Lists drop-down menu in the top-right corner of the Amazon homepage.
- Click Find a List or Registry.
- Enter the Amazon account email address associated with the registry, then click Search.
If you know the Baby Registry ID:
- Visit Amazon.com/baby-registry/home.
- Click Find a Registry.
- Enter the registry ID in the Search by registry ID field, then click Go.
If you don’t know any of the above:
- Go to Amazon.com/baby-registry/home and click Find a Registry.
- Click Search by Couple’s Name or Family Name.
- Enter the couple’s name or family name in the search fields, then click Go.
Note: Amazon only displays registry results for the last 90 days. If you don’t see the registry you’re looking for, try again closer to the event date.
Wow! You’re Still Here
Like I said earlier at the start of this blog, the Amazon baby registry is a superb feature for getting baby products for your bundle of joy. The best part is you get to select from Amazon’s huge product list. Before you get all excited, it’s best you create a list of the items you need – add a couple of expensive items to that list there to maximize the opportunity. Your loved ones will definitely love gifting you those items for your little one.
If you enjoyed reading this blog, subscribe to Bizistech blog for more information related to Amazon. Feel free to ask any thing related to Amazon baby registry in the comments section or contact us.